We have invited Jane Mather, Make-up Artist and Personal Stylist, to bring her popular Anti-Ageing Make-up Masterclass to our studios and we are pleased to announce that her workshop will be running on Thursday, 14th June from 10am – 1pm. We would love for you to join us!
Make-up can make you look years younger but only by using the right textures and application techniques!
If you would like to receive expert advice on what make-up does and doesn’t work once we reach 40 years plus and to find an every-day make-up look that’s right for your face-shape, skin tone and life style, then this event is for you!
Lessons you will take away:
- How to achieve an every day natural, flawless look that will last
- The correct foundation, blusher and lip colour for your skin tone and how to apply them
- The importance of good concealing and how it can be achieved successfully
- How to subtly define brows to enhance your overall make-up look (no HD brows here!)
- The importance of keeping your own brushes clean & how this can be achieved
- The make-up products that do and don’t work for you… and what you may now need to go out and purchase to complete the essential items needed for your make-up bag
Tickets, priced £42.50pp, must be purchased in advance and spaces are limited to 6 per class to allow for plenty of individual attention.
Further information about the workshop please visit Jane’s website: www.janemather.co.uk
or to book your place please drop Jane an email to email@example.com